During the summer school in 2011, each research team had the opportunity to share their research interests and activities with the rest of the group. This was done through a poster presentation meant to share best practices, know how, current research, latest developments and to encourage sharing and collaboration. Each poster drew viewers into each research team, depicting members of the team, labs, research interests and developments, courses, publication and every information you would like to share with the rest of the “ING-IND/17” group.
In edition 2012, in order to maintain and enhance the sharing of knownledges and networking, each research team will update their poster with new researches and activities.
Each updated poster will be also included into AIDI (Associazione Italiana Docenti Impianti Industriali) website:
Poster submission closes: July 31, 2012 AUGUST 25, 2012
Registration deadline: July 02, 2012
Poster Presentation: September 12-14, 2012 (your task as presenter will be to answer questions and provide further details)
Summer School: September 12-14, 2012 (posters will remain up for the entire Summer School)
- Each research team should update every poster field (research team, contact information, didactics, research activities, publications, projects, university-industry collaborations).
- The poster will be exposed at the XVII SUMMER SCHOOL and published on the AIDI web site. For this reason, it appears preferable not to make jokes or create goliardic sections.
- The university-industry collaboration section was strengthen adding one more slide.
1. The poster presentation must be prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint (click here for the ppt template), with fifteen A4 slides in total, and submitted in a pdf format. All fonts must be embedded into the file. Please select the corresponding option in the pdf converter (we suggest the freeware software "PDF Creator").
2. The poster configuration can be ascribed to a 3x5 horizontal A4 sheets arrangement.
3. Poster outline should be the following:
Slide 1) Research team presentation
Slide 2) Teaching activities
Slides 3-12) Research activities
Slide 13) Top ten publications (they should also be framed into the ING-IND/17 research fields)
Slides 14-15) Research projects and university-industry collaborations
Poster presentation language is English.