Authors are solicited to contribute to the "call for paper" of this year by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences, describing significant advances in the typical topics of our scientific sector.
In this edition of the Summer School “Francesco Turco”, a new special topics have been inserted, regarding the concomitant 14th International Conference on Intelligent Software Methodologies, Tools and Techniques (SoMeT 2015). The special track organized is: "Production and Service Delivery supporting Intelligent Information Technologies". For the detailed call, just click the link below.
This special session has value for both "Call for Papers" of the two convention.
According to the title of this edition, the following topics will regard “Operational Excellence Experience".
Contributed papers may deal with (but are not limited to):
- - Industrial and mechanical plant design and analysis
- - Industrial and occupational ergonomics
- - Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- - Industrial service design and management
- - Healthcare engineering
- - Operations management
- - Project management
- - Facility management and global service
- - Total Quality Management for business excellence
- - Advanced manufacturing technologies
- - Product life cycle management
- - Energy management
- - Performance measures and metrics in industrial system design
- - Business process modelling and optimization
- - Reliability, Availability and Maintainability engineering
- - Industrial safety and risk assessment
- - Strategies for Lean processes and production development
- - Sustainable development engineering
- - Life cycle thinking for sustainable consumption and production